Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome to the Adventure!

So here we are and it is going to be a wild wild ride. Stephanie is the one who is getting me to do this so if you don't like what you read, then it's her fault. If you do then remember I wrote it. hehehe This blog is going to be about the way I see life, love, and God. It will be about the things we experience and some challenges we go through or need to go through.
A few words about the title. My Jeep is my absolute favorite place to be. It is a place of adventure. It promises that I will experience things I have never experienced and go places I never have gone. It says there are no limits where I can go and no obstacle is too tough for it to handle. It is able to adapt to every situation. In my Jeep, I have watched Ballgames, slept overnight, endured thunderstorms, and basked in the sun. I go down the street in it and go across the country as well. It is made for bumps and bruises and the open highway as well. It is rugged and tough. It is everything I strive to be but fall short of. When I am in my Jeep, I feel free in a world that is so often confining.
The view from the Jeep is one which is fraught is possibility. It is a look at life which is optimistic and exciting. This is the view I see and the viewpoint which I wish to share with you. A viewpoint which at times will be rough and rugged, but always promises adventure and opportunity right around the corner! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for throwing me under the bus like that- it was mighty kind...( =
    Glad you're doing this blog thing, though, and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete